OMG I was accepted to Lecom bradenton ...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LoKoTe

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just received a call from the dean ... I'm so happy! I interviewed 2 weeks ago!!! I'm celebrating tonight!

Members don't see this ad.

CONGRATS!! How exciting!! Heck yeah celebrate for sure! :thumbup:

Congrats to you!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats.... wish you all the best !!! party hard tonight you deserve it!

congrats, LoKoTe! when did you interview, jan. 24th?

OMG ... I still can't believe it ... thank you all so much! I will make sure I properly celebrate tonight ... I interviewed Jan 22nd. Cumm GPA 3.45, 101 credits, PCAT 75, high science scores, low verbal.

OMG ... I still can't believe it ... thank you all so much! I will make sure I properly celebrate tonight ... I interviewed Jan 22nd. Cumm GPA 3.45, 101 credits, PCAT 75, high science scores, low verbal.

Hey Congrats!!! I'm the girl with the bf drama and finally decided to go to Lecom (to satisfy my own interests, not my bf's!) Where do you think you'll end up going? Maybe I'll see you soon! :luck:

--OMG ... I still can't believe it ... thank you all so much! I will make sure I properly celebrate tonight ... I interviewed Jan 22nd. Cumm GPA 3.45, 101 credits, PCAT 75, high science scores, low verbal.

hey! i retook the pcat in january and have an interview here on feb 14 (im feeling lucky :love:)
do u think they will wait for my jan pcat scores to review my app after the interview or will they base it on october's pcat, which was disappointing????

btw, how did the interview go? my schedule looks like we wont be doing a group activity??? did you

what is your science gpa??? im planning to go there in fall 2009.. any advises? and how was the interview..what did they ask you? thank you

I have no idea about the PCAT or what they would do since they didn't say anything about that and I don't wanna guess about what I don't know. The interview was the usual, only 30 min and with a faculty member, the usual questions: why pharmacy? why lecom? what was your most difficult class and why? something about working in a group, I don't remember now, and finally a question about what would you think is one of the biggest problems/challenges facing pharmacists today ... when I said that to me one clear problem was the fact that doctors of pharmacy were clearly underestimated by other health care professionals my interviewer gave a look like if I had scored magical points ... and then he started talking about how much he agreed about that etc etc ... they might give you some attitude sometimes, I guess just to see how you react, don't be intimidated, give them a taste of their own medicine, but always being professional and respectful. They are ALL very very nice people and they want to help you. My science GPA is 3.2 at the moment, specially because of a few Cs in my freshman year, but after that it's been all As, including upper level sciences so I guess that compensated for it. They did say 3.4 cumm was their average for 2007, and the student with the lowest GPA had a 2.98 or 3.0 I think

so do u think when is the good time to take pcat and when should i apply for lecom for the fall of 2009. did you get your 4 year degree first or you got accepted as an undergrad student? thank you

YAY!!! Congratulations, LoKoTe! I knew you would make it! See you there in Fall, hopefully before school starts too!

I was going to take the Jan PCAT but had a problem and didn't take it. I did take the Oct PCAT, and what I hear from ppl who took the Jan one is that it had a lot more of O Chem, which I didn't have time to go over, so I guess it worked out at the end. I'd say you should take it as soon as you feel ready just to get an idea of how it is, and if you don't do well enough you can retake it knowing how it's gonna be. If you're applying for fall 09, you should start working on your PharmCAS in june, when they open for that, and I this is for every school, not just LECOM. I didn't finish my degree, 101 credits by the end of this semester. But they did say that most of their accepted students either have 3 years of pre-reqs or a BS, I think only 1-2 ppl had only 2 years of pre-reqs.