OMG!! I was just taken off of the pre-interview hold at UCSF...

About the Ads

Mr Reddly

Snowglobe!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2004
Still trying
    Had to go check.
    Yep. Status page still indicates that they received my AMCAS app.
    No rejection ever sent, no secondary ever sent.
    Now where's the luv?

Thought about calling them at one time... then I thought, "what's the point."

E

Eraserhead

Originally posted by CalBeE
      ...Dr. Kevin??

Everyone's changing their screen names nowadays, it's getting even more popular than anti-depressants...

Yes, I highly recommend it. Side effects include Rash, Pruritus (skin inflammation), Headache, Tremor, Dizziness, Asthenia, Insomnia, Anxiety, Nervousness, Agitation, Abnormal dreams, Drowsiness and fatigue, Excessive sweating, Nausea, Disturbances of appetite, Diarrhea, Bronchitis, Rhinitis (inflammation of the nasal mucous membranes), Yawn, Weight loss, Muscle pain, Back pain, Joint pain, Painful menstruation, Sexual dysfunction, Urinary tract infection, Frequent micturition, and the ever popular Chills.

CalBeE

7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Dec 14, 2003
        Originally posted by Eraserhead
        Yes, I highly recommend it. Side effects include Rash, Pruritus (skin inflammation), Headache, Tremor, Dizziness, Asthenia, Insomnia, Anxiety, Nervousness, Agitation, Abnormal dreams, Drowsiness and fatigue, Excessive sweating, Nausea, Disturbances of appetite, Diarrhea, Bronchitis, Rhinitis (inflammation of the nasal mucous membranes), Yawn, Weight loss, Muscle pain, Back pain, Joint pain, Painful menstruation, Sexual dysfunction, Urinary tract infection, Frequent micturition, and the ever popular Chills.

Oh, ONLY those side-effects, that's not too bad! ;)

Brickhouse

7+ Year Member
        15+ Year Member
        Oct 10, 2003
        LA2DC and back again...
        1. Resident [Any Field]

But I'm confused now. I was about to tell you that you took Dr. Kevin's Bjork avatar.

About the Ads

CalBeE

7+ Year Member
          15+ Year Member
          Dec 14, 2003
            Originally posted by Mr Reddly
            Not you too slick! Ugh..
            And no, I won't be changing mine to Mr. Blue... or yellow.. or green.

Maybe Dr. Reddly one of these days in the distant future....

How about "Mr. Rainbow"?? ;) And no, don't associate it with San Francisco in any way ;)

Mr Reddly

Snowglobe!
            7+ Year Member
            15+ Year Member
            Jan 14, 2004
            Still trying
              amen.

Woodhouse? no. Brickhouse is an awesome name!
              *singing* "She's a Brick...house!" *singing*:laugh:
              And the avatar is cool!

CalbeE, if I changed it to Mr Rainbow, could I use this as my avatar?
              group08.jpg

About the Ads

Mr Reddly

Snowglobe!
              7+ Year Member
              15+ Year Member
              Jan 14, 2004
              Still trying
                Ouch! :eek: hey now. Like oh my gosh. different strokes for different strokes.. right? :D
                Nah, he's complaining cuz I also posted this one on another thread (But I think it's hillarious!)
                Typical_day.gif

And what does this have to do with pre-allo? Well, the penguin on the left is me, and the one on the right is the adcom. :(

To Brickhouse... The new avatar is 10x better than the old one!
                :clap:

yayme

7+ Year Member
                15+ Year Member
                Mar 17, 2004
                ca
                  Originally posted by Mr Reddly
                  Ouch! :eek: hey now. Like oh my gosh. different strokes for different strokes.. right? :D
                  Nah, he's complaining cuz I also posted this one on another thread (But I think it's hillarious!)
                  Typical_day.gif

And what does this have to do with pre-allo? Well, the penguin on the left is me, and the one on the right is the adcom. :(

:laugh:

BerkeleyPremed

Membership Revoked
                  Removed
                  15+ Year Member
                  Jul 15, 2003
                    Sorry about the rejections guys...all I have to say is that UCSF needs to get off its stupid high horse and realize that it's state medical school (aka..it should accept and accomadate a higher number of california residents). Personally, I hate UCSF and the Bay Area in general ..with a PASSION..so I won't even be applying...but still...it puzzles me how people get into Ivy medical schools and then get rejected by UCSF. Proof positive that this process is RANDOM. Let me reiterate...I HATE UCSF and the Bay Area as well...I can't wait to get out of this hellhole.

Alexander99

Ghetto Fabulous
                    7+ Year Member
                    15+ Year Member
                    Sep 17, 2003
                    San Diego
                      Originally posted by BerkeleyPremed
                      Sorry about the rejections guys...all I have to say is that UCSF needs to get off its stupid high horse and realize that it's state medical school (aka..it should accept and accomadate a higher number of california residents). Personally, I hate UCSF and the Bay Area in general ..with a PASSION..so I won't even be applying...but still...it puzzles me how people get into Ivy medical schools and then get rejected by UCSF. Proof positive that this process is RANDOM. Let me reiterate...I HATE UCSF and the Bay Area as well...I can't wait to get out of this hellhole.

You think the Bay Area is bad, you should visit Columbus, Ohio. That's a REAL hellhole.

E

Eraserhead

Originally posted by BerkeleyPremed

if you hate it here, you'd probably hate 90% of the US.

BerkeleyPremed

Membership Revoked
                        Removed
                        15+ Year Member
                        Jul 15, 2003
                          if you hate it here, you'd probably hate 90% of the US.

The following cities are GREAT places to live: New York City, Chicago, Boston, Los Angeles, San Diego, and Philadelphia

The following cities are HORRIBLE and I'd rather slit my own throat with a butterknife than live there: San Francisco is #1 on the list, Dallas, Houston, Washington DC, Kansas City, St. Louis, Louisville, Atlanta, Montgomery, and practically any city in the "deep south"

About the Ads
                          This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                          7. This thread is locked.