OMG sub 3.0 GPA, sub 25 MCAT and got into top 10 school!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gostudy

Black covfefe. No sugar, no cream
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't believe it! No, I'm not URM or ORM, but I'm NRM (non-represented minority). Do you think being an extraterrestrial helped me out? I was thinking about posting my stats to see what y'all thought but I was sure I would get shut down (btw I had 2.1 BCPM and 2.5 Non-Science and MCAT 24J: PS: 10, VR: 0, BS: 14, WR: J). I was also thinking about starting up some threads like "any ET friendly schools?" or "where my ET peeps at?" or hijacking about 20 threads detailing my unique situation. But seeing how some of y'all don't like diversity I thought better of it. I'm so excited, I'm gonna go have a martini with Brian from Family Guy.

lata hataz!

Members don't see this ad.

gostudy said:
I can't believe it! No, I'm not URM or ORM, but I'm NRM (non-represented minority). Do you think being an extraterrestrial helped me out? I was thinking about posting my stats to see what y'all thought but I was sure I would get shut down (btw I had 2.1 BCPM and 2.5 Non-Science and MCAT 24J: PS: 10, VR: 0, BS: 14, WR: J). I was also thinking about starting up some threads like "any ET friendly schools?" or "where my ET peeps at?" or hijacking about 20 threads detailing my unique situation. But seeing how some of y'all don't like diversity I thought better of it. I'm so excited, I'm gonna go have a martini with Brian from Family Guy.

lata hataz!

lol, congrats :D

gostudy said:

lata hataz!
You have far too much time on your hands.

Members don't see this ad :)
I won't believe it unless I actually see your transcript, MCAT score notice, and an official acceptance letter from an allopathic US med school. Sorry, don't believe it :oops:

gostudy said:
PS: 10, VR: 0, BS: 14, WR: J

Is it even possible to get a 0 on a section? I thought you were guaranteed a 3 just by showing up. (kinda like a GCS coma scale...for any of the EMT's out there)

gostudy said:

lata hataz!

Go away.

gostudy said:

lata hataz!

It wasn't enough that you invaded our planet but now you gotta take my spot away too being an ET and all. I hate you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.