Omg! The Oat

Discussion in 'Optometry' started by Eyegirl2007, Sep 19, 2002.

1. OMG!!!

It's one month exactly till that OAT!! HOw will I ever be ready on time...ohnononononoon....

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Well I'm glad no one is freaking out but me. Lucky...

4. Simisn

I'm sure I will be freaking out too in about a year from now, when I'll be taking the OAT:scared:

5. Grand Teton

Grand Teton Member

Hey..
    Don't worry Eyegirl....I am with ya...but I have my interview, friday, with a biochem test on thursday and a ethics test on wednesday which makes things all the worse...and about my OAT, I took it already and did bad....so that freaks me out all the more when I take it again...it is do or die time!!!

6. r_salis

r_salis SDN Supa-Mod Emmetrope
    Moderator Emeritus

Optometrist
    For me, I think the real freaking out will happen next Tuesday when it's actually October. The OAT has always been way in the future since I started thinking about optometry school, but I'll figure out it's *really* happening soon enough!

7. Grand Teton...good luck this friday.
    Where are you staying?
    Anything you need?
    PM me.
    Eyegirl

8. Quantitative reasoning is going to throw my whole OAT!!!
    +pissed+ +pissed+ +pissed+

:( :( :(
    :eek: :eek:

9. r_salis

r_salis SDN Supa-Mod Emmetrope
    Moderator Emeritus

Optometrist
    Okay, *now* I am officially aware that the OAT is coming up this month. In 19 days. That's quite soon. :eek:

[​IMG]

10. After extensive studying of chemistry over the last two days :mad: I am now scoring 340s in Gen Chem. I'm sorry for my spaz a couple of days ago...;)