E

Eyegirl2007

OMG!!!

It's one month exactly till that OAT!! HOw will I ever be ready on time...ohnononononoon....

Simisn

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2001
Houston
Status (Visible)
I'm sure I will be freaking out too in about a year from now, when I'll be taking the OAT:scared:

About the Ads

Grand Teton

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2002
Status (Visible)
Hey..
Don't worry Eyegirl....I am with ya...but I have my interview, friday, with a biochem test on thursday and a ethics test on wednesday which makes things all the worse...and about my OAT, I took it already and did bad....so that freaks me out all the more when I take it again...it is do or die time!!!

r_salis

SDN Supa-Mod Emmetrope
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2002
In a dark room
Status (Visible)
  1. Optometrist
For me, I think the real freaking out will happen next Tuesday when it's actually October. The OAT has always been way in the future since I started thinking about optometry school, but I'll figure out it's *really* happening soon enough!

E

Eyegirl2007

Grand Teton...good luck this friday.
Where are you staying?
Anything you need?
PM me.
Eyegirl

r_salis

SDN Supa-Mod Emmetrope
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2002
In a dark room
Status (Visible)
  1. Optometrist
Okay, *now* I am officially aware that the OAT is coming up this month. In 19 days. That's quite soon. :eek:

E

Eyegirl2007

After extensive studying of chemistry over the last two days :mad: I am now scoring 340s in Gen Chem. I'm sorry for my spaz a couple of days ago...;)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.