On AMCAS, where's the MCAT section?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Premed2003

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to find it!

Members don't see this ad.

Click on "print application." It won't print just yet... it will show you a "print preview." On the print preview... your MCAT scores show up right after your coursework and gpa.

YOU do not put in the scores. AMCAS does.

Members don't see this ad :)
•••quote:•••Originally posted by none:
•YOU do not put in the scores. AMCAS does.•••••I'm not sure that's why she/he wants to know where it is... a lot of people are checking the ACMAS application to see if their April scores are there.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]:
•u have to release your score to amcas first•••••Yeah, but you can do that on test day.

so does that mean you can see your scores before they arrive in the mail, which would probably be after 6/12?

I'm not sure how it will work this year, but last year it took FOREVER for my MCAT scores to show up on AMCAS :mad:

I actually found out my August scores from my AMCAS app last year. The paper copy of my score report showed up 3 days after they were posted to my application. I'm all for having the scores distributed electronically so that everyone can have access to them at the same time. Paper copies could be mailed to those without web access. Sounds too simple for it to actually be done...