1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

On AMCAS, where's the MCAT section?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Premed2003, Jun 5, 2002.

1. Premed2003

Premed2003 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I can't seem to find it!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. relatively prime

relatively prime post happy member
    7+ Year Member

Click on "print application." It won't print just yet... it will show you a "print preview." On the print preview... your MCAT scores show up right after your coursework and gpa.

4. none

none 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

YOU do not put in the scores. AMCAS does.

5. relatively prime

7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by none:
    <strong>YOU do not put in the scores. AMCAS does.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm not sure that's why she/he wants to know where it is... a lot of people are checking the ACMAS application to see if their April scores are there.

6. Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]

Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003] Platinum Member
    7+ Year Member

u have to release your score to amcas first

7. relatively prime

7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]:
    <strong>u have to release your score to amcas first</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, but you can do that on test day.

8. T-bruin

T-bruin Member
    7+ Year Member

so does that mean you can see your scores before they arrive in the mail, which would probably be after 6/12?

9. turbogirl

turbogirl Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I'm not sure how it will work this year, but last year it took FOREVER for my MCAT scores to show up on AMCAS :mad:

10. I actually found out my August scores from my AMCAS app last year. The paper copy of my score report showed up 3 days after they were posted to my application. I'm all for having the scores distributed electronically so that everyone can have access to them at the same time. Paper copies could be mailed to those without web access. Sounds too simple for it to actually be done...