on the waitlist no more....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

poloace

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
just got a call a few hours ago from UVM... i'm in.... kind of anticlimactic in a way, but- i'm sure once i'm rested and wake up from a nap, the realization will sink in, and i'll be giddy for a good week or so. there's still hope, peeps~

p

Members don't see this ad.

yee hah... way to go!!!

UVM???

virginia???:clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
I can relate to the lateness of it, but you are going to be a doctor...think back to how bad you felt yesterday, gone right?

Now go write those withdrawal letters and wait until you get the official written letter to send them off. Go tell everyone even those that didn't think you could make it; rub it in for the latter.

CONGRATS!:D :clap:

Congrats! That is great news!

:horns: AWESOME, congrats!!! :horns:

dramatization of poloace's response later = :sleep: >:eek: > :clap:

ohmigosh!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS, PETIE!!!!!!!!!! i am so INCREDIBLY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
that kicks major ass, my friend!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :D
you still have a good 3 wks or so to celebrate... live it up, my man!

;) , sp

:clap:

Congrats, I recently got off the UCSD list myself.

I can hardly believe, it is still sinking in. My family and I are very happy.

Thank you to all of you who have been so supportive. I hope to be able to return the favor to those who follow us.

UCSD SOM 2007

congrats... sd is tiiiiiiiiiiight. i'd give a fully loaded scrote to be along the beach next year... ahhh...

p

A major congrats poloace!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ;)

yayayayayayayayayay poloace!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: you're not going to do that georgetown thing or defer or anything stoopid, are ya? ;) (unless you are really going to defer for a good reason) :)

yeeeeeeeeeeeeha! :clap:

congrats congrats CONGRATS! :D

yo P, we gonna get silly drunk to celebrate this. congrats bro.