once you accept an offer at walgreens can you leave before the contract is up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigpilllilpill

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
can you leave after accepting an offer? ive been postponing cause im waiting to hear back from a hospital but idk if i can go back on my offer

Members don't see this ad.

What’s wrong with just accepting the wags offer and walking away once you receive the hospital offer? Wags would do the same to you so why are you worried about doing it to them?

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What’s wrong with just accepting the wags offer and walking away once you receive the hospital offer? Wags would do the same to you so why are you worried about doing it to them?

In fact - this is how it SHOULD be done.

Once upon a time I worked for Walgreens for about 4 weeks. 2 of which were in training. I got a better offer and quit. I’m still friends with the store manager and most of the pharmacy staff there.

Reactions: 3 users

Once upon a time I worked for Walgreens for about 4 weeks. 2 of which were in training. I got a better offer and quit. I’m still friends with the store manager and most of the pharmacy staff there.
I was going to moonlight at wags- I spent about a week training- then got my first shift on my own and it was an absolute cluster f- I walked out at the end and emailed the DM and said I won't be working anymore - realized it wasn't worth it,

Reactions: 1 users
I was going to moonlight at wags- I spent about a week training- then got my first shift on my own and it was an absolute cluster f- I walked out at the end and emailed the DM and said I won't be working anymore - realized it wasn't worth it,

I get it - was this pre Covid or post Covid? Cause it’s gotten a whole hell of a lot worse since Covid

I get it - was this pre Covid or post Covid? Cause it’s gotten a whole hell of a lot worse since Covid
It was ironically the day Michael Jackson drank to much sleepy juice.

It was ironically the day Michael Jackson drank to much sleepy juice.

I certainly don’t blame you for your choice back then. I walked away from wags in 2019 myself.

But now - it’s a whole new ball game. It’s become an absolute nightmare

Reactions: 1 user

That's how long I lasted They throw inexperienced pharmacists with inexperienced techs in the middle of an epidemic and it was a disaster.No wonder they are using robotics.Thats it for me.

Reactions: 1 user
I certainly don’t blame you for your choice back then. I walked away from wags in 2019 myself.

But now - it’s a whole new ball game. It’s become an absolute nightmare
from what I hear that is the case- this was just a prn moonlighting job- my training was abysmal, and I quickly realized how easily I could make an error- it wasn't worth risking my license for a little extra cash on the side