Once you send in your deposit...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sinned

slaving in dental school
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Once you send in your deposit, when does the school usually send a confirmation packet or how do you know that they received your deposit for a seat? Do they usually send you a packet with housing and financial aid information? When can I expect this? Anyone have experience with NJDS's method of notification? :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

sinned said:
Once you send in your deposit, when does the school usually send a confirmation packet or how do you know that they received your deposit for a seat? Do they usually send you a packet with housing and financial aid information? When can I expect this? Anyone have experience with NJDS's method of notification? :scared:

I was actually wondering about this as well for BU. I'm assuming there is a standard procedure that all schools use. I'm not expecting to get anything until after the holiday season. We'll probably get something in early/mid January. Also, we'll probably see the deposit check go through before we get something. So that could be a sign that info is on its way.