Other OncoDermatology Research Fellowship at Moffitt Cancer Center - Position Filled

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
ONCODERMATOLOGY RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM at Moffitt Cancer Center is offering a 1 year research fellowship in OncoDermatology starting date on July 1, 2021. This paid position (PGY salary) will provide a unique and extensive experience to include leadership roles in patient care (30 %), clinical trials and translational research, with guidance to administer such projects (70 %).

Prerequisite Training/Selection Criteria: Applicants for this fellowship are required to have completed at least a Preliminary year or Transitional year in an ACGME accredited program. US citizenship applicants who are seeking further clinical and research training in OncoDermatology after an internal medicine residency, surgery residency, pathology residency, dermatopathology fellowship, or other medical specialty residency training will also be considered. The applicant should hold a Florida medical license prior to the start date of the fellowship. Applicants for this training program are selected on the basis of scholarly achievements, potential for successful practice, character, and integrity. Preference will be given to those with an interest in an academic career. Applicants to the fellowship program should submit:

1.A cover letter with a brief statement of their interest and career goals

2.A standardized application form enclosed

3.Current CV

4.Copy of their Medical Diploma and USMLE scores taken

5.3 professional reference letters (one from their residency program director).

An invitation for interview will be sent to the most promising applicants. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.

Interested applicants should send the aforementioned items to:

Lucia Seminario-Vidal, MD, PhD and Pei-Ling Chen, MD, PhD
Program Directors
[email protected], [email protected]

cc’d
Beliza Rohena
Education Coordinator
[email protected]

Thank you for your interest in our Fellowship, the 2021 position has been filled.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello I have emailed from my personal email from the ad having been posted on Unmatchedmd website as well. I live in Tampa and work the DOH on the USF campus. Thank you,