Oncology vs. Radiation Oncology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think both are same. But the only difference is between the oncology radiology specialization which some doctors go for after going for radiology...

That's incorrect. Radiation oncology is a standalone residency and has nothing to do with diagnostic radiology.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I think both are same. But the only difference is between the oncology radiology specialization which some doctors go for after going for radiology...

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 user

Clearly wrong. There is an FAQ stickie in the Radiation Oncology sub forum of the residency forum. It's written by an actual radiation oncologist and answers all the questions posed within this thread.

Shoot I thought I accidentally clicked pre-allo