One Day Down.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cpw

It's a boy !!!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, I've officially been through my first day as an optometry student. It wasn't scary.. just a little overwhelming with all the paper that was dumped on us from day one!

To those of you who haven't started yet.. GOOD LUCK! To those of you who are reading and lurking.. (Hema I'm lookin' at you here sweetie!) start talkin'!! ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi cpw! I'm here. I just didn't want to register, but then when I went to register, my username was already taken - by none other than me, of course! I had registered a while ago and forgot my password, but finally... here I am :)

My first day:

After the 3:00 AM fire drill, which lasted a good hour, I was beginning to regret living on-campus. But then... when I accidentally over slept, it was OK since the Opt. building is only a block away. Wednesday is our short day, which is kind of nice of them to start us on. Yes, I agree, it was handout galore this morning. I need to get more binders.

Today reminded me of the first day of undergrad where you are introduced to each professor, see what to expect for the semester, then get a small amount of lecture. Tomorrow should be the same, except some students have anatomy lab. I was surprised that some of the professors personally teach their labs. Should be very interesting!

Hema! Hey girl! :D Good to see there's at least one other person from our class here! Sorry to hear about the fire drill..but fortunately you don't have to suffer from the nasty commute like I do. (ugh!) Come tests weeks I might be bribing you to sleep on your couch! ;) I really should be studying.. but I got sucked into the Condit interview... sigh. Evil tv box! :mad: