One Down...WOO-HOO!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jbrice1639

Cub Fan, Bud Man
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm sure this post will be quickly ignored and find its way off the front page quickly, but I just wanted to say I just submitted my first secondary to MCW (gotta love no essays) and something about getting the first one in makes working on the rest seem so much easier!

:luck: to all! :D

Members don't see this ad.

jbrice1639 said:
I'm sure this post will be quickly ignored and find its way off the front page quickly, but I just wanted to say I just submitted my first secondary to MCW (gotta love no essays) and something about getting the first one in makes working on the rest seem so much easier!

How many more do you have left to do???

jbrice1639 said:

Right there with you :)

Now I just have to get my letter sent off.

Members don't see this ad :)
jbrice1639 said:

Congratulations! :clap: 7 down, and 427,983 to go for me. hehe. :p

Nice duplicate post there, server. Stupid PHP scripts...

gujuDoc said:
How many more do you have left to do???

I've got one done and 14 to go. At the moment, I only have 3 others that are already available, though...so i'm hoping to crank through them today and tomorrow in anticipation of the nightmare that's sure to hit any day now...

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

jbrice1639 said:
I've got one done and 14 to go. At the moment, I only have 3 others that are already available, though...so i'm hoping to crank through them today and tomorrow in anticipation of the nightmare that's sure to hit any day now...

Ahh, it could be worse. There are people applying to 30-40 schools, so at least you got less then them to do. Oh and hopefully not all of those will have essays.

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Good luck, and must feel good to know that there is some progress in this ever so slow process.

jbrice1639 said:

Congrats.

I will continue to bump this page to make sure it stays on the first two pages.

:p