one institution with multiple sites and multiple specialties....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

letsgomedical

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question regarding ERAS application.
Let's say one institution has multiple sites (ie: University of AAA has hospital b, hospital c, hospital d and so on), and I am interested in more than one specialty (ie: let's say IM and FM). Each site has only FM or only IM (hospital b has only IM program, hospital c has only FM, hospital d again has only IM). If I want to go into primary care and don't mind going into IM or FM, can I apply to both IM and FM at these different sites? Or should I choose only one specialty?

I'd appreciate your reply.
thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I have a question regarding ERAS application.
Let's say one institution has multiple sites (ie: University of AAA has hospital b, hospital c, hospital d and so on), and I am interested in more than one specialty (ie: let's say IM and FM). Each site has only FM or only IM (hospital b has only IM program, hospital c has only FM, hospital d again has only IM). If I want to go into primary care and don't mind going into IM or FM, can I apply to both IM and FM at these different sites? Or should I choose only one specialty?

I'd appreciate your reply.
thanks!
Can apply to both.