One looooong bus ride to an interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engrailed

Are your hands dry as well?
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Just a thought..

To avoid the cost of booking a room, is it possible to stay alert/in tact after an overnight bus trip and then straight into an interview that morning? Bus ride will be about 10 hrs.
If I depart the evening prior, I can get to the city at about 5am. Interview starts about 7-8am.

Thoughts...? Can this be done?

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
To avoid the cost of booking a room, is it possible to stay alert/in tact after an overnight bus trip and then straight into an interview that morning? Bus ride will be about 10 hrs. If I depart the evening prior, I can get to the city at about 5am. Interview starts about 7-8am.
If you were not accepted because you were not your best self during the interview day, would you regret taking the bus overnight? If so, rent a room at a cheap hotel.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Sounds horrible. I just don’t get the mentality of trying to save what essentially amounts to pennies when looking at the total amount of money you’ll have to borrow to pay for medical school.

Reactions: 2 users
Ok thanks everyone

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.