One Month Left!! Advice Please!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

D0cHopeful

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been preparing with Kaplan for the summer and this is my second time taking the MCAT. I will be taking it on Sept 3rd. However, I only have one AAMC practice test, but I have all of my Kaplan tests still lingering. What is recommended for me to practice with? I have heard the Kaplan tests have very inflated scores, so are there other practice tests that are more highly recommended, or should I just go ahead and do all of the Kaplan tests since that is what I already have?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I have been preparing with Kaplan for the summer and this is my second time taking the MCAT. I will be taking it on Sept 3rd. However, I only have one AAMC practice test, but I have all of my Kaplan tests still lingering. What is recommended for me to practice with? I have heard the Kaplan tests have very inflated scores, so are there other practice tests that are more highly recommended, or should I just go ahead and do all of the Kaplan tests since that is what I already have?

Thanks!

take the kaplan tests, just take scores with a grain of salt. if you do well, keep studying and take a night off to celebrate. if you do poorly, don't kill yourself over it and keep studying...

Since you only have a month left, you should be focusing on taking new FLs. If you didn't take the AAMCs last time, do so now. If you've taken both the Kaplan and AAMC FLs before, you must get new FLs.

Since you only have a month left, you should be focusing on taking new FLs. If you didn't take the AAMCs last time, do so now. If you've taken both the Kaplan and AAMC FLs before, you must get new FLs.
Any advice as to where I can find more FL's that are pretty good indicator of the actual MCAT score?