One month study plan based off eMCAT 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kalat

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I would spend more than one month preparing. If you are committed to doing it one month, be aware that you the max you can reasonably study effectively is 8 hours per day. If I were in your shoes and committed to the one month away test date, I would just do practice problems. When you get a problem wrong, look up why you got it wrong. Too little time for comprehensive content review IMO.

I wouldn't rely too heavily on everything just "coming back." Getting a 6 on a section is more in line with good guessing than having the knowledge required to succeed. Since you insist on taking it at the end of this month, PASSAGES, PASSAGES, PASSAGES. Once you complete these passages, post-game the heck out of them (look at why the question was wrong, and figure out how to correct). If you find it is mostly background info you need, I would push the date back. You need to be realistic about this. People study for 3 months and still only score 27's. It won't be easy taking a month and gaining five points on the sciences. Best of luck to you, though. I hope it does work out! Let us know how it goes!

Members don't see this ad :)