I plan to take the MCAT in just 3 weeks and took my first official practice test. I received a 28 (10 B, 10 V, 8 P) on AAMC 3....should I postpone to a May date? If I stick with my current MCAT, I plan to just do as many practice problems and review whenever possible (I have classes and other activities)... but I should be able to get in around 50 hours before the exam and a few more practice exams... Should I just take it in three weeks and sign up for the May 31st exam just in case? I know AAMC 3 is the easiest practice exam so I just don't know how to feel about a 28. My goal score is a 30 or above. >_< Thank you!