1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

one month...

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by MyNameIsAlex, May 16, 2007.

1. MyNameIsAlex

MyNameIsAlex Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    do u guys think its possible to bump up the score by 8 points in a month? is it realistic?

i studied for the mcat for 3 weeks only... (damn ego) and ****ed up... really really bad. (17Q), do you think its possible to bump it up to 25 in a month?

THanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. saqrfaraj

Physician 10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    I'd say that if your goal is 8 points in a month then you've got a rough month ahead of you.

That said, if the 17 was more of a fluke and doesn't represent what you know, then maybe you've got a chance. But if your knowledge is at a 17 level, you're in a tight spot.

4. MyNameIsAlex

MyNameIsAlex Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    the thing is.. i knwo the material i have a 3.8 in the pre-req courses. i dont know why i ****ed up so bad on the mcat itself. i know the material fairly well

5. corbis11

10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    If you feel like you know the material fairly well then just crank out as many practice exams until test date

6. desidon

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    It's totally doable... you mite have to dedicate your days and nights to MCAT for that month though...