Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

one month...

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by MyNameIsAlex, May 16, 2007.

1. MyNameIsAlex

MyNameIsAlex Member 7+ Year Member

Feb 27, 2005
    do u guys think its possible to bump up the score by 8 points in a month? is it realistic?

i studied for the mcat for 3 weeks only... (damn ego) and ****ed up... really really bad. (17Q), do you think its possible to bump it up to 25 in a month?

THanks

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. saqrfaraj

saqrfaraj Physician 10+ Year Member

May 16, 2007
    I'd say that if your goal is 8 points in a month then you've got a rough month ahead of you.

That said, if the 17 was more of a fluke and doesn't represent what you know, then maybe you've got a chance. But if your knowledge is at a 17 level, you're in a tight spot.

4. MyNameIsAlex

MyNameIsAlex Member 7+ Year Member

Feb 27, 2005
    the thing is.. i knwo the material i have a 3.8 in the pre-req courses. i dont know why i ****ed up so bad on the mcat itself. i know the material fairly well

5. corbis11

corbis11 10+ Year Member

Mar 27, 2005
    Philadelphia
    If you feel like you know the material fairly well then just crank out as many practice exams until test date

6. desidon

desidon 2+ Year Member

Mar 4, 2007
    It's totally doable... you mite have to dedicate your days and nights to MCAT for that month though...