one more question about UC APPLICATION

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Milhouse Van Houten

Reaction score
for the coursework section, do we list BCPM/AO, or do we write math,chem,biol, etc...?

Members don't see this ad.

I put what it was..
history...chemistry...etc etc..

when i looked at it again, i realized it only wants bcpm or ao. otherwise it would have said "subject." why would you classify the sciences but group everything else-foregin languages, economics, history-into "all others?"

Members don't see this ad :)
because the order of my quarters on my amcas application is all messed up; additionally, it looks A LOT nicer, you can fit the full name of the courses in, and it takes up less paper--one of the reasons they were refusing the complete amcas apps from us.

The instructions say, "An applicant may copy their AMCAS personal comments and academic record and submit them in lieu of the personal comments and academic record on the U.C. application."

Don't waste your time doing it all again. I think I'd go crazy trying to enter each class again! Take the time off to go have a nice dinner or a glass of wine :)

Good luck to you all :)

Originally posted by petros:
•because the order of my quarters on my amcas application is all messed up; additionally, it looks A LOT nicer, you can fit the full name of the courses in, and it takes up less paper--one of the reasons they were refusing the complete amcas apps from us.•

Brownie points?? hehehe
:D :D :D

I didn't see the post from Petros before I wrote mine. My quarters are a little messed up as well and should probably be redone. I'm sure it will look a lot better. I hadn't really thought about that. Damn AMCAS, it's such a nightmare entering them all!