• It's our birthday!

Thank you to all our members and donors for supporting us for since 1999.

one quarter o-chem lab and one quarter physics lab

treasure_island

15+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2004
Irvine, CA
    hi everyone,

i think this question was posted before, but i need to know this:

at my school, one quarter of o-chem lab and one quarter of physics lab is not required to take as a bio major. however, dental schools i heard require "one year of o-chem lab" and "one year of physics lab". so does that mean i really need to take that quarter of ochem/physics lab?

the reason i ask this is cuz all my friends who wanna go to medschool don't need to, whereas i as pre-dental need to? that would be weird..... :confused:

phosphorylation

10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Apr 19, 2004
      actually, let me answer this for you since im in ohio state. in physics all our physics courses already consist of labs, so we don't even have the option of taking physics without a lab. But with chem though, heres the thing, im not sure about the rest of dental schools, but osu dental school, u don't have to take any labs for that. its just Orgo 1, and Orgo 2, and u dont have to take orgo 3. Semester people won't know what im talking about, but this is how OSU is. with physics though, u only have to take physics 1 with lab, and physics 2 with lab, but you dont have to take physics 3. that all i know, i hope this helps...

george

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.