• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

one room+bathroom at 2bed/2bath Metropolitan apartment in Boston

auronis

10+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2008
Hello,

I am a 1st year Tufts dental student living with a roommate who is a 3rd year dental student.
I am planning to move out due to personal matters and looking for a person to move into my apartment, the Metropolitan apartment located right across the tufts med school and dental school.
The apartment is very nice and you can go check it out at the website, http://www.themetropolitanboston.com/.

One room and its own bathroom in 2bed2bath is located on the 8th floor, and the rent will be $1250 per month.
It is available now for you to move in, and when you do, you will have to go through simple procedures (credit check and regular routine for signing the lease) to replace my lease which is to end in July, 2009 (you may choose to live longer after the contract ends, of course.)
I can assure you this place is very nice and conveniently located to school, and my roommate is very quiet, friendly, and sociable.
It saddens me to have to leave my apartment... and I would like to find my roommate a good new roommate she could live with after I move out.
If you are a student at Tufts med or Tufts dental school and interested in my apartment, please do let me know via email [email protected].

Thanks for reading.

Christhine R

About the Ads