One week people. One week.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brynn7

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The april scores came out 58 days after the test which was monday june 14th at like 11:00pm. So, if this is the pattern we have one week. monday, october 11th. I think I have to go throw up now. :oops: :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

wow--judgement day is nearly upon us; honestly, though, im just glad that the waiting game is nearly over. i'll be happy to get my score (regardless of how sh*tty it is) b/c then i'll at least now where I stand.

im just curious...would people wait one more week than the normal time( maybe 67 days) if they also gave you a breakdown within each section like they do on the practice exams (what concepts you got wrong)? i dont think that i could....could anyone else?

Yeah the wait is almost over.....oh!!!!!!! great... I think it is easier to wonder what the outcome is than to suddenly get slapped in the face with a web page that contains a poor score. The first couple of weeks i felt that i probably did OK on that god forsaken test. Now the dread of the possible has deflated my spirit. I don't even want to see my da*n results after all the things that have gone through my head. :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
drguy22 said:
im just curious...would people wait one more week than the normal time( maybe 67 days) if they also gave you a breakdown within each section like they do on the practice exams (what concepts you got wrong)? i dont think that i could....could anyone else?

I totally would.. at this point, what is the difference waiting another 10 days. All they hype would be the same, it would just start 10 days later. Having score breakdowns would be clutch if anyone had to take the exam again....

Are they going to post the exact date of the score release on the MCAT site? Someone told me that they post the date about a week in advance, no?

no (hehe) - sorry, asked my friend who took it in april...don't mean to be blunt
it's really a matter of the first SDNer to create the "Scores Are UP!!!!" thread when the cascade of score-checking begins
*careful, the system gets pretty clogged around this period and could run slow, unless my friend is just trying to make the process seem more tedious than it really will be...

Call me crazy but I think they should release the scores in steps. I think the raw score for physical, bio, and verbal should be released from the time they run them through the machine and establish the curve. The essay score (which really doesn't matter unless you do bad) should be released later. Also, if you want a breakdown (most likely because you want to take the test over again) you can pay an extra 20 bucks and they can print them off for you. That's just my opinion. Fast fast faster and faster. I hate waiting.....

drguy22 said:

Na just release them all at once but be quick about the release :\

Jack_Adam said:
no (hehe) - sorry, asked my friend who took it in april...don't mean to be blunt
it's really a matter of the first SDNer to create the "Scores Are UP!!!!" thread when the cascade of score-checking begins
*careful, the system gets pretty clogged around this period and could run slow, unless my friend is just trying to make the process seem more tedious than it really will be...

yup...a REAL "scores are up" thread, not a fake one !!! boy those frustrate me so much !! :oops: hehe I should get used to it cause as I've heard there's many more to come between now and the release date right ? :laugh: :laugh:

Scores are posted threads are really pretty lame if you think about it. I mean, how many times can you do something before it's not funny anymore? Surely nobody thinks they are the first person ever to think of it, do they? I mean, it doesn't really bother me because it is cruel, I couldn't care less about that. It's just not a good joke.