one week to go. challenge to myself

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sleeper11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Registered for the test on the 23rd.

This is probably the stupidest thing I've ever done (or not done), but I have 6 AAMC practice tests still to complete. I've taken only 2 practice tests so far: (1) two months ago (7PS,9V,7BS), and (2) a month ago (9PS, 9V, 7BS). Terrible scores....my starting background was really weak in the sciences, but I've been working really hard since then (finished all EK, Kaplan, and now working through Princeton). I guess those two practice tests just really scared me, and I've been so hesitant to take another because I feel so discouraged after the low scores.

But since I have no choice now since the test date is literally next week....my challenge is to do a aamc practice every day for 6 consecutive days....and I'm going to post my scores here to keep myself on track and make sure I do them.

I'm ready to void my score on the 23rd if I completely bomb and reschedule for the 20th.

Hope I don't burn out....wish me luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Taking the test and then not reviewing what you got wrong is a great way to waste useful material without gleaning much.