One Year MPH Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chip77

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello... does anyone know which schools offer a one-year MPH program (geared for those medical students who have decided to take a year off between their 3rd and 4th years, or between 4th year and starting residency)? My medical school does not offer a joint MD/MPH. I know Harvard, Yale, and Berkeley offer this, but what other schools do the same? Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

What is your concentration of interest?

What is your concentration of interest?

I'm interested in family/community or child/maternal health. I know Harvard and Berkeley offer solid one-year programs in this field, but curious to know about any others. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone...
I am also interested in pursuing an MD and MPH, focusing on pediatrics/ child health and health policy. I know that others have said that one should know what they want before pursuing dual degrees, but interests are still slightly broad. If anyone could possibly give me some info on the general benefits of an MD and MPH, and info schools that may have strong programs in health policy and maternal/child health I would truly appreciate it! Thanks!!! :)