Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

online applicants: any secondaries?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by adismo, Aug 14, 2000.

1. adismo

adismo covered in moon dust
    10+ Year Member

Secondaries are coming in for paper applicants, but is this true for online applicants? Secondaries anyone?

[This message has been edited by adismo (edited 08-14-2000).]

[This message has been edited by adismo (edited 08-14-2000).]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. OP
    OP
    adismo

10+ Year Member

Still no secondaries yet, but called WesternU
    and they have my app (done online). The receptionist said that my secondary should show up in the mail by next week. [​IMG]

Now... where's that number to AZCOM?....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nanook

Nanook Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I completed my online app on June 7th or so, and I received all my secondaries in one bulk shipment (they all arrived at the same time) on Monday.

The only ones I don't have are AZCOM and CCOM--a little behind the times, perhaps?

4. jimmybee

jimmybee Internal Medicine Hospitalist, formerly med/peds
    15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Hi....I applied a little later online, but my app should have been processed by now. I applied somewhere around July 15-16 and I called AACOMAS today to see what was up. They told me that I had everything in and that the processing of my application should be complete in a couple of weeks. Couple of weeks, what the hell have they been doing with it!

5. Boomer

Boomer Supreme Sooner Member
    15+ Year Member

For you guys waiting for AZCOM, I was in the admissions office the other day, and noticed that they were stuffing envelopes--I would assume those were secodaries going out.

Good luck. I hope the wait ends soon for you.

6. wannabe_doctor

10+ Year Member

Hi there,

I received secondaries on the 15th and 16th of August. I submitted online on June 16th. I got them from all the schools I applyed to...those being UHS, KCOM, and DMU

Hope everyone is getting theirs,
    wannabe_doctor

7. OP
    OP
    adismo

10+ Year Member

Everyone, are you getting yours?!?! I got mine!

Hahaha, that's funny....

8. nmehta

nmehta Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I sent in my apps online on June 5th. Now everyone is getting secondaries before me. Did I get screened out already? Geez. This is not a good sign. I applied to UNE,PCOM,NYCOM,and MSU.