Online Business Degree?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nuhskr06

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you guys have gotten a business degree online in addition to your undergrad degree? My school requires buying a laptop from the school of business (even if just for a minor) and I feel like that would be a waste since it's a lousy comp and I already have a great one < go gateway! :D

Anyway, just wanted to know anyone's experiences with the online programs and where you took it from... I'd like to have the basic courses taken in case I don't get in when I apply - in which case I plan on getting my MBA.

Thanks! :)

P.S. Is a dental school going to frown upon this or see it as more of a challenge (more credit hours a semester)?

Members don't see this ad.

im getting a business minor (certificate) and my university to go along with my biology major, and when i talk to my advisor, dentists, admission, etc. they all say how great of an aspect that is to my application and career as a dentist.

so when you ask "Is a dental school going to frown upon this", just think about it

What I meant was would they frown upon the fact that it is online....

there is another thread on online work, and schools like UCLA wont accept it.
I think there are other schools out there that also won't accept online classes.