Online + CD Kaplan Tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sparty

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone has taken the kaplan tests on the premier program cd and the free one they offer online, they are slightly shortened but are they still similar to the actual mcat

Members don't see this ad.

Yah, does anyone have any experience with this? I have two of them with my book.

i took the online test and i don't recommend it - i haven't taken the real MCAT yet but the free one online was very unlike AAMC #3

the cd tests i used for my first two practice tests just to get a feel for CBT, but they're not too similar to aamc #3 either in my opinion

Members don't see this ad :)
I did the first CD test with the 2009 book. It was shorter than the real MCAT. Questions weren't too bad, but the Biology seemed to really throw me off. I have a Kaplan FL from 2003, but I'm not sure if I should go for that one or just do practice problems for my next practice date.

I just took one of the cd test and the BS part was really tricky... anyone else try it yet?