Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Online Degree= Bad news?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by AmyBass2011, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmyBass2011

AmyBass2011 Member
    5+ Year Member

I am just wondering if after finishing all my science classes at a community college, if it would kill my application to do my Junior & Senior year of my bachelors online from an accredited univeristy namely, www.aiuonline.com I could get my BBA in Health Care Management there. With my husband being stationed in the Army in the middle of the desert (about 250 miles from the nearest univeristy). I don't have the option of an on campus bachelors... Any advice?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. fullefect1

fullefect1 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

They don't have any four year college for a 250 mile radius? Wow, that is wierd. I probably have about 500 four your colleges in that distance from my house. So I guess the desert sucks. I have never heard of anyone doing online college from SDN, not sure if there are many people out there are in your same situation.

4. DrMom

DrMom Official Mom of SDN
    Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    closing since this is a duplicate thread. feel free to contribute to the open one in pre-allo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.