online dental assistant course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentokid

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi every one,
i saw online dental assitant course
www.scitraining.com
my question is , do these online programs make us eligible to work as a DA in dental clinics in u.s.
and
kindly give me the links of any radiology courses that are available

Members don't see this ad.

hey
what happened
many people have gone through my post but no replies:eek:
please dear dentists
kindly guide me
i know every one is busy but kindly take out time from your busy schedule and help me:luck:

hi every one,
i saw online dental assitant course
www.scitraining.com
my question is , do these online programs make us eligible to work as a DA in dental clinics in u.s.
and
kindly give me the links of any radiology courses that are available

which state are we talking about? you might want to check the particular state requirements..

Members don't see this ad :)
hey
what happened
many people have gone through my post but no replies:eek:
please dear dentists
kindly guide me
i know every one is busy but kindly take out time from your busy schedule and help me:luck:

ok,so I take time out from my "busy schedule" as requested and you dont even check back??? Nice!:D

ok,so I take time out from my "busy schedule" as requested and you dont even check back??? Nice!:D
tHank you dear aspiring dentist for replying my question
I being a international dentist wanted to know that if i do this online course will i be eligible to work in U.S.
Hope you will reply back:p

tHank you dear aspiring dentist for replying my question
I being a international dentist wanted to know that if i do this online course will i be eligible to work in U.S.
Hope you will reply back:p

If you are in texas, you will need the course within one year of starting to work as DA, but if you want to work in a good practice you will probably need to be registered before applying. I dont know about other states. Hope this helps..

If you are in texas, you will need the course within one year of starting to work as DA, but if you want to work in a good practice you will probably need to be registered before applying. I dont know about other states. Hope this helps..
Thankyou dear aspiring dentist
so according to you this online course is worth to be a DA in Texas.
I dont know of any other state, if you come to know please do let me know
good luck and god bless:thumbup: