• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

MrTee

15+ Year Member
Oct 14, 2003
Visit site
Status
The online course thread piqued my interest because I still need a semester of G chem II to finish my pre-req's for med school. I really don't want to sit through a boring lecture to take a class that I already know most of the info for...does anyone know if there's a place in the LA area that offers gchem 2 online?

flighterdoc

Rocket Scientist
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2003
Slipping the Surly Bonds of Earth
Visit site
Status
MrTee said:
The online course thread piqued my interest because I still need a semester of G chem II to finish my pre-req's for med school. I really don't want to sit through a boring lecture to take a class that I already know most of the info for...does anyone know if there's a place in the LA area that offers gchem 2 online?
I don't know of any, but if it's online, does it matter where? Most online programs require you to take the lab somewhere local.

About the Ads