Online MedEd question bank and other components worth it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Question bank, flash cards helpful ?

• Yes totally worth the 365 dollars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No huge disappointment

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Meh they’re okay

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

MerYangBey

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’m wondering if people think paying for the additional components of online MedEd was helpful for rotations?
I’m not saying specifically for step 2 but just for shelf exams and generally not looking like a fool on your rotations
-I’m currently doing family Med and could use a bit more structure to study something.
-I will be buying uworld shortly but I’ve always liked having more than one source of information.
-any other comments about hidden resources welcome.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Buy the intern guide and quicktables books. Use quicktables to write all your important notes during the OME lectures and important lessons from rotations. Between MDCalc and other apps on your phone and having watched the OME lectures (and having an annotated quicktables), you'll be a beast by the time you hit your 8th week of internal med.

The online flash cards are for people too lazy to make Anki cards and the QBank is actually hard af (in a good way), so maybe subscribe for a month before your shelf if you had extra time and wanted to challenge yourself.

Reactions: 1 user