General Admissions & OTCAS online stat class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CAOT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good online Intro to Statistics course?

I hope to improve upon my B- first go around. The university I attend does not allow course repeats unless a final grade falls below C-.

TIA

Members don't see this ad.

Can anyone recommend a good online Intro to Statistics course?

I hope to improve upon my B- first go around. The university I attend does not allow course repeats unless a final grade falls below C-.

TIA
Do most schools accept online stats classes? I know anatomy and physiology generally have to be taken on campus but I wasn't sure about other classes. And I was thinking of re-taking stats online (since I also made a B).

Do most schools accept online stats classes? I know anatomy and physiology generally have to be taken on campus but I wasn't sure about other classes. And I was thinking of re-taking stats online (since I also made a B).
Generally yes. The schools that allow online classes typically just don't allow any class with a lab component to be taken online, so just check the requirements of each program you plan to apply to.