onlinemeded for interns

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lucknow

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone watched the onlinemeded videos for interns? Any thoughts on utility of the content?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't seen all of them, but a lot of them, and for the most part they are solid in my opinion.

Ive seen a few of them also, and they are pretty good.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've watched them all. They're good. Like the rest of the onlinemeded vids though, they just provide a skeleton framework of knowledge on which to build on

The intern videos are pretty good too. Even though the other ones are also directed at M3s, some ITE answers yesterday came from them.

Has anyone reviewed the onlinemeded intern guide book? Is it worth 30 bucks?

Has anyone reviewed the onlinemeded intern guide book? Is it worth 30 bucks?

I'm wondering this as well! Did you buy it, was it worth it? I love the videos, but something tells me I'll only find a few really good nuggets in this thing and it may not be worth the reading the whole guide.

I got the the Washington Manual Internship Survival Guide, 4th Ed from the library and it's okay. Honestly, it would have been awesome to have as a medical student more than anything, but it jogged my memory. It's definitely more reader friendly than Pocket Medicine, but it's also not a pocket guide - more something to read a little at a time at home. There is a little procedures pamphlet inside that is handy.