OnlineMedEd whiteboard snapshots - compiled anywhere?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NotaCop

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone knows of a link or a file where all the whiteboard snapshots are compiled into one download. I'm pretty sure he has these on the site for free access (although I do have a paid membership so I'm not sure) but every time I try to view one it goes to a .zip download instead of just pulling up the image for me to view, and either way downloading the 100+ files separately would be a nightmare.

Anyone know of a way to download all whiteboard snapshots at once, either via OME website or another source? If so PLEASE PM ME!

(mods please delete if violating any rules, I do pay OME to access these images and am not trying to encourage piracy, just looking for an easier way to download them all)

Members don't see this ad.

Right but I'm looking for a way to avoid the process of download/unlock every single time, which I guess would be to have them all downloaded to my PC already. And in this regard looking for a way to download them all without doing it individually

Members don't see this ad :)
Wondering if anyone knows of a link or a file where all the whiteboard snapshots are compiled into one download. I'm pretty sure he has these on the site for free access (although I do have a paid membership so I'm not sure) but every time I try to view one it goes to a .zip download instead of just pulling up the image for me to view, and either way downloading the 100+ files separately would be a nightmare.

Anyone know of a way to download all whiteboard snapshots at once, either via OME website or another source? If so PLEASE PM ME!

(mods please delete if violating any rules, I do pay OME to access these images and am not trying to encourage piracy, just looking for an easier way to download them all)
Just download the Notes (only 1 zip file for each subject, so 1 for Nephrology, 1 for Surgery, etc.) or else buy the book, which is only like $20 and is, imo, really useful to annotate while doing UW and then just flip through for quick review later. Except for some reason it's missing the CKD page.

Just download the Notes (only 1 zip file for each subject, so 1 for Nephrology, 1 for Surgery, etc.) or else buy the book, which is only like $20 and is, imo, really useful to annotate while doing UW and then just flip through for quick review later. Except for some reason it's missing the CKD page.
Solid, thanks!

Reactions: 1 user