I submitted my primary app about a week ago and I am taking the MCAT in one week. On my primary app I only included 4 schools, rather than the total intended ~15 schools. This way if I somehow bomb the MCAT I won't have wasted all that money on all those schools. Thoughts on this approach? Thank you. Edit: If and when I receive my MCAT score and see it is satisfactory, I will add the remaining schools (11 more) at that point.. approximately the first week of Sept. Additionally, I plan to write all the secondary essays for each of the 15 schools after my MCAT test date, while I wait to receive my scores. Does that make sense?