Only a few days till MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CTO

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So Im wondering what everyone thinks about my performance thus far.

Ive taken AAMC practice tests in this order and received the following scores:

10-26,3-28,4-29,5-29,7-30

I did not realize 10 was the hardest until it was too late, so I ended up taking it first. But considering a consistent upward, is it reasonable to expect a 30 on test day (this friday)? I took test 7 yesterday. Im still brushing up this week to keep fresh and I perform pretty decent under pressure. I really want to break 30 so let me know what you all think!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'm confused...how are you a medical student that hasn't taken the MCAT yet?

As far as your score is concerned, it is possible that you can get a 30. You've done it once before on a practice test, so you can do it again.

I wouldn't say that you should EXPECT a 30, though. While many people get around their practice test averages, a lot of people also get significantly above/below their average. I'm not trying to discourage you; I'm just stating the facts.

Yeah, somehow I rushed through registration and now I cant figure out how to make it say that Im premed. Im an undergrad senior

Yeah, somehow I rushed through registration and now I cant figure out how to make it say that Im premed. Im an undergrad senior

My Account -> Edit Your Details -> Scroll down to Additional Information -> Current Status -> Scroll down and click Saves Changes

Members don't see this ad :)

"my account" then "edit your details".

try not to expect anything on the test, just do your best! you might be (pleasantly? unpleasantly?) surprised with what you come out with. in the time you have left, focus on your weak points so if they come up you don't throw yourself off too much freaking out with "oh no why didn't i study this stuff more!" bc i had a few moments like that...

im also taking the MCAT this friday!!.. my average MCAT is like 30-31ish.. consistently... so I am kinda worried... @_@ especially for the verbal section... :xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf: