Only interview dates available are mid December (MWU-AZ)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jdkblazer6

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I recently got invited to interview at MWU-AZ but as I went to schedule a date, there are only about 5 options listed and they are all in the middle of December. Should I wait until after December 1st decisions to schedule an interview there? I am out of state so it would require some planning and purchasing ahead of time. It is not my top choice and if I got accepted somewhere else on Dec. 1st I would not even interview at MWU-AZ.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,

I recently got invited to interview at MWU-AZ but as I went to schedule a date, there are only about 5 options listed and they are all in the middle of December. Should I wait until after December 1st decisions to schedule an interview there? I am out of state so it would require some planning and purchasing ahead of time. It is not my top choice and if I got accepted somewhere else on Dec. 1st I would not even interview at MWU-AZ.

Any advice?

Thanks!

as mwu-az release more interview invites in coming days, those spots will fill up also. so it is up to you to play the devil game.

as mwu-az release more interview invites in coming days, those spots will fill up also. so it is up to you to play the devil game.
The cool thing about their little system though, is that people will drop their pre-December interview spots and they'll become available to you. Originally I could only book a January interview last year at first, I ended up getting one in October

The cool thing about their little system though, is that people will drop their pre-December interview spots and they'll become available to you. Originally I could only book a January interview last year at first, I ended up getting one in October

true but one bird in hand is more than 2 bird in bush correct?

airplane ticket can go up to 200$ extra to fly if booked late

Reactions: 1 user