Open seats at Pacific 2010?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eye Man

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received my letter to be an alternate and was wondering if there is anyone giving up their seats at Pacific? Just trying to figure out my odds after the rankings are out.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
have you let them know already?

I just received my letter to be an alternate and was wondering if there is anyone giving up their seats at Pacific? Just trying to figure out my odds after the rankings are out.
Thanks
Have you found out what your position is yet?
I am also on the wait list.
Does anyone know how many got in off the wait list last year?

I'm on the wait list too! And are we allowed to say what position we are on the list...bc I just found out! Eek! I wonder how many they usually let in from the list!

Those of you on the waitlist, what was your gpa and Oat? I want to apply next year.

I talked to one of the adcom people on the phone and they said at least 5 people have dropped every year in the last 5 years. I just got off the waitlist on Friday but I haven't accepted the seat yet. They also said seats could be dropped as late as the week before school starts. Good luck to all!

Do you think you'll be accepting the seat?