Opening of MSUCOM sattelite campuses?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TechnoViking

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to find anything that gives a specific year that these expansion campuses will open in SE Michigan. Anyone know?

Members don't see this ad.

I think its next year.

well, i dunno how this is related to what I've heard...

but MSUCOM (for entering class of 2009) will start having 350 student class (instead of the current 200 or 250), thats a nice increase ESSPECIALLY for us michiganders since MSU accepts 87-88% of thier class from michigan residents alone....

Members don't see this ad :)
well, i dunno how this is related to what I've heard...

but MSUCOM (for entering class of 2009) will start having 350 student class (instead of the current 200 or 250), thats a nice increase ESSPECIALLY for us michiganders since MSU accepts 87-88% of thier class from michigan residents alone....

Currently, I think they are at 205. I think the rest are going to the satellite campuses.

what exactly are satellite campuses?

what exactly are satellite campuses?

Sorry... I call them satellite campuses but they are expansion campuses... State is opening at least one new site in SE Michigan.

oh god lol

when you said "satellite campuses"... I took that litterally, I thought you meant like, the classes are going to be broad casted via "satellite" lol....