Ophthalmology written boards in September 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eternity76

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear all,

Those who are going to take their written boards in September 2019, if interested in getting Ophtho questions, we might be able to get group discount. Please let me know if anybody is interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
We are 4 now!

Please let everybody in your programs who is interested to reply here or send me a message, we need 6 more!

Thanks!

Me too! Let me know what info you need.

I guess I am going to purchase the usual one as nobody else contacted me for the past 2 weeks! Good luck everyone!

I still have not purchased and am waiting to see if any miracle might happen. I am sending another post under ophthoquestions if you all are still in!

Hi all,

I think I have 10 people now, Please send me your emails if you have not purchased the questions yet, I will let you know.

Thanks!

Eternity76.... love the screename.
Count me in. I PM-ed you

Ophthoquestions just replied me, I will send you the discount info soon. Just reminder, the email should be the same one that you log in.

Thanks!

Hi,

If you are interested in Oral boards Ophthoquestions group discount, please let me know. Thanks!