Ophthoquestions Oral Boards group discount

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eternity76

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear all,

I did set up a written boards/OKAP group discount in August. Now I am trying to set up a group discount for oral boards Ophthoquestions. If you are interested, or you know anyone who will be taking oral boards in March 2020, please refer them to me. I already have 5 people. Need 5 more!

Members don't see this ad.

Do you know the amount of the discount & what the actual price would be? Thanks

Hi,

They just emailed me today
20% discount off the price on the website which is 699 bucks.
We are 7 people now
Need 3 more

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if the oral board ophthoquestions have been helpful in preparation for the boards?

I have heard a quote from someone who writes board questions that this is basically a replacement for Osler course. I guess helpful!

I have heard a quote from someone who writes board questions that this is basically a replacement for Osler course. I guess helpful!

I have heard the same thing from fellows/residents that I have worked with. Basically, sounds like "Osler Online"!

Someone has been using it recently and says it is really good!

Anyone emailed OQ’s about extending oral board subscriptions or at least offering a discounted renewal for those affected by the oral board cancellation? My subscription ends in a few weeks.

It will be active until the end of December! You are good!