Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Step I' started by james75, Jun 12, 2002.
have anybody gone through medrev mcqs? plz tell how they are. Thanks in advance
Uh, did you read the message titled "medrevu" started by volvulus? It already has 6 replies.
I've signed up for both Q-bank and medrevu. I've done about 800 questions from Q-bank and 400 questions from medrevu.
Here's some reasons why to choose q-bank over medrevu
1) q-bank has a much better interface that's more flexible and user friendly
2) q-bank allows you to look at "old" questions or questions you got wrong. Medrevu doesn't. Once you do a question, you can never see it again!
3) medrevu is unstable. I've had a lot problems with it. They told me to switch browsers. Funny thing is it will work one day and then not work.
4) q-bank has better questions by far. medrevu is extremely picky and detail oriented.
5) q-bank has concise well organized explanations.
medrevu has long-winded and convoluted explanations.
I think that's enough reasons. go with q-bank.
Besides 2100 questions is more than enough. don't try to sign up for both like I did. I don't think I can even finish all of q-bank's questions.