1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Opinion on AAMC III

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Khiladi, Jul 18, 2002.

1. Khiladi

Khiladi Member
    7+ Year Member

just wanted to ask ya guys what you think of AAMC III , is it a difficult exam or mediocre or easy.

Reason i am asking is becasue i didnt even break a 20 on my MCAT in april. But i studied my ass off this past month, using EK. And i took the verbal got a 7, but what caught me by surprise was my physical science i got a 11. Physical science seemed way too easy specailly physic passages, so i am just wondering did i improve or the test itself is so so in difficulty.

thnx

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SolidGold

SolidGold Florida winters are the best!
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    It's an older exam and might be a little on the easy side, or at least not as realistic as AAMC test 4, 5, and 6. Take these and see how you do because they will be a better indicator of where you're at. To be honest, I'm only using AAMC test 1, 2, and 3 for practice passages and I have not really cared about the scores I got on those. I'm taking 4 on Saturday so hopefully I do well.