Opinion on my study schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheBoneDoctah

Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am scheduled for April 25. I have taken the exam already in September but voided. I was scoring between 28-30 on practice exams. I have AAMC 10 and 11 left for this round of studying.

Right now I am doing one topic a day. I watch the topic on chads videos to review and then do all the corresponding questions in EK 1001 to drive in the concepts. After getting through all the EK and topics, I'm planning on going through my BR books and doing the last 2/3 and 3/3 of the passages, plus I am going to do most of the passages in the TPRH science workbook. Thinking about getting the BR practice exams as well. Any tips or suggestions on this?

Members don't see this ad.

Look into the spinachmethod. I think it might work well with someone in your situation who is already scoring in the high 20s low 30s. I would just go through chads videos quickly take good notes and then make sure you do many practice passages, going over them thoroughly because you are already pretty good with your average so far. you just need to spend more time doing practice passages to raise it up. You def need to incorporate some more fls other than aamc 10 and 11. There's tbr and gold standards too.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...ints-in-2-months-—-the-spinach-method.988678/

Look into the spinachmethod. I think it might work well with someone in your situation who is already scoring in the high 20s low 30s. I would just go through chads videos quickly take good notes and then make sure you do many practice passages, going over them thoroughly because you are already pretty good with your average so far. you just need to spend more time doing practice passages to raise it up. You def need to incorporate some more fls other than aamc 10 and 11. There's tbr and gold standards too.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...ints-in-2-months-—-the-spinach-method.988678/
I was thinking about Berkeley review. I've done AAMC 3-9