Opinions ABOUT Classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bubbajones

BIG TEX
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are the following classes interesting or boring? how many hours id you spend studying for them?

HUMAN ANATOMY
ECOLOGY
STATISTICS
ZOOLOGY
PATHOPHYSIOLOGY

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah its offered at texas state University where I go. I think its like an intro course

BIO 346 PATHOPHYSIOLOGY. A study of basic physiological systems and underlying system dysfunctions associated with human disease processes across the life span. Relationships between etiologic agents and their consequence to human form and function will be stressed. Critical thinking processes integrating symptoms, treatment and prognosis will be applied to physiological perspectives. This course is designed for health and allied health majors; credit in this course cannot be applied to either a major or minor in biology. Four hours lecture per week. Credit 4.

it obviously largely depends on how well your teacher presents the material...if you have awesome teachers then the material will seem fun and interesting...if not...then no.

but anatomy is always intriguing to learn about the human body and how is connected.

stats is just stats...the only school i can think of that requires stat is ucla for med school admissions.

i dont know much about pathophysiology...

ecology and zoology...most people dont seem to take too much interest in. i liked ecology only cause i thought it was fun to see things in my book also in the outside environment.