opinions/advice on schools I'm considering dropping

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AppleseedCast

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
any opinions on drexel, downstate, gwu, g-town, or nymc?

Members don't see this ad.

any opinions on drexel, downstate, gwu, g-town, or nymc?

Say goodbye to Georgetown and GWU. Those schools will make the assumption that there's another place you can get into because they have 10,000 applicants to choose from considering the stats you posted but decided to edit out.

Say goodbye to Georgetown and GWU. Those schools will make the assumption that there's another place you can get into because they have 10,000 applicants to choose from considering the stats you posted but decided to edit out.
I'd say the same for Drexel.

Members don't see this ad :)

Yea, I've heard its really easy to get lost in the pile with these two schools in particular. Kind of shame paying the 30 dollars per school, but better to save the secondary cost I guess.

P.S. I ended up editing out my stats because in the past, I've gotten flamed to hell and back in similar threads.

does anyone have any distinguishing characteristics to offer about the above schools?

i mean... somebody's gotta get into those schools....