Opinions on Post bacc schedule for spring

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

projectpremed

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I finally formed my schedule for my DIY post bacc this spring and I wanted to get y'alls opinion on my schedule and see if everything looks good or if something looks a little of. My schedule is below.

Principles of Neurobiology- 500 level. Taught through the medical school. I talked to the professor today and we will actually be able to go into the neuroanatomy lab and see/ participate in a brain dissection. We will also be paired with a mentor at the medical school for our final paper so I think this will be a good way to get an amazing letter of rec.

Physiology- 500 level. Taught through the medical school.

General Toxicology- 500 level. Has a pharm prefix

A&P 1- 200 level. Is the level too low for a DIY post bacc.

Thank you guys for all your opinions!!

Members don't see this ad.

Need more information on your goals/intentions for the post-bac coursework (i.e. increase undergrad GPA, prove that you can handle upper-level science, etc.)

Reactions: 1 user
Need more information on your goals/intentions for the post-bac coursework (i.e. increase undergrad GPA, prove that you can handle upper-level science, etc.)
Sorry about that! My ultimate goal is to show an upward trend to prove I can handle hard science courses! My undergrad gpa is a 3.12 and I have been told that it isn't about increasing undergrad GPA anymore, but it is about proving myself in hard science classes! I am not sure if this is true, but this is what I am going off of!