Oradea Univerisy in Romania

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

babaji

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Does anyone know about Oradea University in Romania and the Medical Student Advisors??? I have heard it is very corrupted...

Are there previous/present students from there who know anything about it?

Please let me know asap.....

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hello there!

I hope you got answers to the question.However, I would not recommend you to seek any help from the so called medical studentsadvisors. I have experienced a lot from them. Never ever approach any agents for a place at Oradea or alike. Contact the university directly and you will be helped. I wasted 10months with the MSA firm without getting an acceptance letter yet I had all the required documents and very good grades from one of the top medical schools in western europe in fact listed as no.12 and nr.40 worldwide.Instead of getting an acceptance letter I got a message that the deadline was due and I have to wait next year in-take ! Few weeks a go I contacted UOradea directly and they were very helpfull. I started my application and few days after I got an acceptance letter from the ministry of education. Im now enrolled and very happy to read Medicine here at Oradea.
Good luck

hi
there
i am doctor and looking for cardiology specialization from romania.
i heard that there only two universities which are giving attachments to cardiology institutes
1 univ carol davila and
2 univ cluj napoca
does oradea has links to any institute of cardiology?
because i am only interested in high level training in cardiology.

please if you can send me message to my e mail id
thanks
[email protected]