Oral and Written Board Study Materials for Sale (Audio + Books)

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kazuma

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
All prices include shipping to the lower 48. PM or Post in this thread. Paypal accepted.

Written Boards:

Osler Institute Anesthesiology Audio Review: 6 Discs plus Digital Syllabus. New $475, My Price $110 Shipped
Great for the commute.

ACE Question books: (all spiral bound and unmarked/no highlighting)
2009 A&B $30
2010 A&B $30
2011 A Only $15
2012 A Only $15
2013 A&B $30
3014 A&B $30

Anesthesiology: A Comprehensive Review. 1000+ Question Book by Kai Matthes New Amazon $124 My price 45.00 shipped

Audio Blue by Jensen. New $650,
My price $80 shipped.

Big Blue by Jensen 2010 edition IIRC. New $560, My price 60.00 shipped.

Oral Boards:

Audio Red (Audio CD's) /Big Red (Book) New $1185.00
Ranger Red (Audio CD's and Book of Cases) New $595.00
My price $450 shipped for both Audio/Ranger Red. Sold as a set.
These were great to listen to on my commute. I listened to Audio Blue almost everyday for 3 years in residency. In hindsight I wish I had Audio Red/Ranger Red starting Mid CA2 or CA3 year.

Board Stiff 3
Amazon 92.63, My price 45.00 shipped (like new, perfect binding, no marking)

***SOLD******Anesthesiology Oral Board Flash Cards by Jeff Gadsden and Dean Jones
Amazon $84.00, My price $50.00 shipped (like new, perfect condition)
These are great to flip through during long cases.

******SOLD*****Essential Oral Board Review by Michael Ho. This is the book you get when you take his $2000+ courses. My price $50 shipped (some highlighting in the first 100 or so pages.)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
holy smokes is all that necessary for oral boards? Ive just been practicing with friends using ABA stems and using ultimate board prep. :dead:

Not sure, I passed it on the first attempt so I'd say it worked for me. My primary sources were UBP, Ho and Jensen Ranger Red/Audio Red (on my commute). I also used some practice stems from Board Stiff and used the flash cards during long cases at work. Practicing speaking and doing cases is the key. The more stems you can practice, the less likely you'll get pimped on an unfamiliar case on game day. I like the audio because it gets you in the mind set and is was more worthwhile than listening to Calvin Harris or Morning Edition on NPR during my commute.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll take the ho book.

Essential Oral Board Review by Michael Ho
. This is the book you get when you take his $2000+ courses. My price $50 shipped(some highlighting in the first 100 or so pages.)

Great job passing kazuma. I thought the audio helpful just for repetition.

Reactions: 1 user
Ho book and Audio Red pending payment. All PM'replied.

Also added big blue and audio blue.

Last edited:
Great job passing kazuma. I thought the audio helpful just for repetition.

Thx, feels good to have it behind me. I agree, the repetition was great. Definitely helped me get in the oral board rhythm during time on the road which is otherwise wasted.

Do you still have the audio blue available for sale? Also, I am interested in the audio/ranger red. Thanks.

All prices include shipping to the lower 48. PM or Post in this thread. Paypal accepted.

Written Boards:

Osler Institute Anesthesiology Audio Review: 6 Discs plus Digital Syllabus. New $475, My Price $110 Shipped
Great for the commute.

ACE Question books: (all spiral bound and unmarked/no highlighting)
2009 A&B $30
2010 A&B $30
2011 A Only $15
2012 A Only $15
2013 A&B $30
3014 A&B $30

Anesthesiology: A Comprehensive Review. 1000+ Question Book by Kai Matthes New Amazon $124 My price 45.00 shipped

Audio Blue by Jensen. New $650,
My price $80 shipped.

Big Blue by Jensen 2010 edition IIRC. New $560, My price 60.00 shipped.

Oral Boards:

Audio Red (Audio CD's) /Big Red (Book) New $1185.00
Ranger Red (Audio CD's and Book of Cases) New $595.00
My price $450 shipped for both Audio/Ranger Red. Sold as a set.
These were great to listen to on my commute. I listened to Audio Blue almost everyday for 3 years in residency. In hindsight I wish I had Audio Red/Ranger Red starting Mid CA2 or CA3 year.

Board Stiff 3
Amazon 92.63, My price 45.00 shipped (like new, perfect binding, no marking)

***SOLD******Anesthesiology Oral Board Flash Cards by Jeff Gadsden and Dean Jones
Amazon $84.00, My price $50.00 shipped (like new, perfect condition)
These are great to flip through during long cases.

******SOLD*****Essential Oral Board Review by Michael Ho. This is the book you get when you take his $2000+ courses. My price $50 shipped (some highlighting in the first 100 or so pages.)
Is audio and Ranger red still available. Don't really want the book? Also how much? 450$ is quite steep for me.