1. It’s Test Prep Week! Visit the Test Prep Forums to learn about test prep products and services, ask questions in test-related AMA threads, take advantage of exclusive SDN member discounts, and enter to win free stuff!
What can I do to get my MCAT, DAT, or OAT score up? Ask in the Test Prep Week AMA threads.

Oral Board Review partner

Discussion in 'Anesthesiology' started by Doughy315, May 11, 2017.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Doughy315

Doughy315 5+ Year Member

Jul 22, 2011
    hey guys, I am looking for Oral board review partner to do mock orals. I am using Rapid Review Anesthesiology Oral Boards. pm if interested

Thanks

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Allu

Allu 2+ Year Member

May 28, 2014
    When is your exam?

4. vector2

vector2 ASA Member 10+ Year Member

Dec 26, 2006
    That book is definitely not enough to use as a single resource. Way too superficial and cases are not very complex

5. Swizard210

Swizard210 2+ Year Member

Mar 12, 2013
    Yeah I agree with Vector2, the rapid review book was a great initial overview before hardcore prepping. But I liked the style of the book. That author, Minh Chau Joe Tran, is the one who designed and runs the Just Oral Boards review course, so I opted for the 26 stem sessions with partners package (track 6 or something) to work with. By the end of that though, it was really comforting to know I was gonna kill the boards, since I felt I really understood how to approach each question exactly how they wanted it answered. So in my opinion, the money for the program was definitely worth it instead of failing and paying for the boards twice (retake). Good luck to you!